Built in 1910 and since completely renovated, the historic Southern Building is located at 15th and H Streets NW, just one block from the White House and the McPherson Square Metro.
Originally built in 1910 from the design of Daniel Burnham, the historic Southern Building was completely renovated in 1985. The building’s common corridors, grand lobby entrance, fitness center, and rooftop terrace have also been recently renovated.
The Southern Building holds 190,000 square feet of office space over 11 floors and 15,000 square feet of ground floor retail space, including Bobby Van’s Steakhouse and Devon & Blakely.
- Daniel Burnham designed, Beaux Arts Landmark
- Grand lobby with marble flooring
- Recently renovated common areas
- Fitness center with showers
- Rooftop terrace with magnificent monument views
- One block from McPherson Square Metro
- One block from the White House